St-wise are specialists in coordinating and managing town planning applications that accompany architectural drawings to submit to Council.
We work closely with our clients and other design professionals to prepare and coordinate the submission of comprehensive town planning applications to meet Council requirements.
At St-wise we can support a town planning application in a couple of ways.
– We can oversee the entire process of applying to Council for a town planning permit. This service includes preparation of a supporting in-depth town planning report, consulting with other professionals such as a heritage adviser or traffic engineer, negotiating with neighbours and Council and attending Council or other meetings on behalf of the client and the architect.
– Preparation of an in-depth report only
* In-depth reports justify why a development is appropriate for an area, an overview of its attributes and an assessment against Res Code and any other local Council policies.
St-wise manages town planning applications associated with:
- Multi-unit dwelling developments
- New homes or alterations to existing homes where a planning permit is required
- Commercial projects
- Development of land for industrial purposes